IBM Watson Micromedex CareNotes
IBM Watson Micromedex CareNotes contain concise, easy-to-understand information relating to standard treatments for a variety of diseases and conditions. The carenotes cover general information on the nature of the disease/condition, possible causes, signs and symptoms, and standard means of care and support.
IBM Watson Micromedex CareNotes - More Information
CareNotes documents provide easy-to-understand information about all aspects of care and health. Presented in English, the System's concise, customizable materials address patient condition, treatment, laboratory tests, follow-up care, psychosocial issues, continuing health, and the most frequently administered drugs. CareNotes information also helps meet JCAHO and OBRA '90 patient education guidelines.
IBM Watson Micromedex CareNotes A-Z Index
- A-Fib (Atrial Fibrillation) → After Arthrodesis
- After Arthroscopic ACL... → Anxiolysis in Adults
- Anxiolysis in Children → Azoospermia
- C-Section → Cholesterol and your Health
- Choosing Between Vaginal... → Connective Tissue Disorders
- Constipation → Cytomegalovirus and Pregnancy
- H1N1 Influenza → Hip Fracture
- Hip Impingement → How to Use Jaw Wire Cutters
- How to Use Nasal Spray → Hysteroscopy
- P.r.i.c.e. Treatment → Peritoneal Dialysis Catheter...
- Peritonitis → Pregnancy at 31 to 34 Weeks
- Pregnancy at 35 to 38 Weeks → Pyloromyotomy
- Sacral Fracture → Sickle Cell Disease
- Sickle Cell Disease in Children → Subconjunctival Hemorrhage
- Subungual Hematoma → Syphilis