Third Party Advertising
Third-party advertising companies may be used to serve ads when you visit the Drugs.com web site. Some of these companies use non-identifiable information about your visit to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you. This information does NOT include details such as your name, address, email address or telephone number. It may include information such as an IP address, cookies or web beacons. We do not control these cookies or web beacons.
You may opt out of the use of interest-based advertising by visiting the following web pages:
- Google Ad Settings (https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/)
- Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA)’s self-regulatory opt-out page (http://optout.aboutads.info/) and mobile application-based "AppChoices" download page (https://youradchoices.com/appchoices)
- European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA)'s consumer opt-out page (http://youronlinechoices.eu)
- Network Advertising Initiative (NAI)’s self-regulatory opt-out page (http://optout.networkadvertising.org/)
- LiveRamp opt-out page (https://liveramp.com/opt_out/)